-Canadian Armed Forces Veteran
- Graduate Vancouver Animation School (VANAS) Digital Matte Painting (DMP) diploma course
- Completed Digital Matte Painting Diploma Course with 86% GPA
The course consisted of:
- 2d drawing/digital painting. (Photoshop)
- the basic principles and techniques required to produce the preliminary sketches.
- how to create images that are realistic, including the assessment of perspective quality and how to apply classical painting techniques to the digital painting medium.
3D Software Foundations
- learning the software and tools required to produce professional quality Digital Matte Paintings. (Maya, Nuke)
- how to create realistic environments to produce digital matte painting set extensions and how to apply classical painting techniques.
Advanced 2.5D Matte Painting
- I learned advanced workflow techniques required in a visual effects studio and its Digital Matte Painting department.
- how to digitally manipulate images of existing interior and exterior locations.
- how to judge image manipulation and painting quality by applying key workflow concepts from classical painting.
During my time in the Military I learned how to work in and lead small groups to efficiently accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
Communicator Research Operators intercept and analyze electronic transmissions, including foreign communications. They also protect Government of Canada computer networks.
A Communications Research Operator has the following responsibilities:
Collect, process, analyze and report on electromagnetic activity on radio frequency, using highly sophisticated equipment
Manage and protect computer networks
Ensure information technology is secure
Use and maintain classified publications